Principles applied to the Treatment of your data
This website will always apply the following principles to the processing of your personal data, as required by the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users' data by third parties.
When a user connects with this website for example to comment on an article, send an email to the owner, acquire a product, request a service or subscribe, is providing personal information. That information can include your IP address, name, email address, among other information. By providing this information, the user must give their consent for their information to be collected, used, managed and stored by this website or the services of third parties to capture personal information, which are explained below:
- Content subscription form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send updates and keep you informed of my new articles. These data are provided by the user when making the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a Mailchimp, therefore, the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mailchimp, my email marketing provider, located in the United States outside the Union European Mailchimp, are attached to Privacy Shield, the corresponding information is available here , approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Form for comments: Comments are managed by Disqus , the data you provide will be located on the servers of Disqus, my comment system provider, located in the United States outside the European Union. Disqus, are attached to Privacy Shield, the corresponding information is available here .
Likewise, there is another type of data provided by the user and the caules are stored for other purposes, which are:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To help improve the services offered by this website.
- We also collect other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website.
- To manage social networks, with the purpose of correctly managing their presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Reponime. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
Use of the information collected
Akbar Maulana, owner of Reponime is committed to guarantee the security of your personal data that is granted by you, when using any of the services described in this document and of course, after giving your consent, likewise, also ensures that we will not use your personal data, for any other reason than those described in this document.
Reponime is highly committed to comply with the commitment to keep your information safe. We have taken the security measures necessary for this to be fulfilled and are detailed below.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
In the case of third party services used in Reponime that collect personal data, we always ensure that they have an adequate level of protection, so that your data is safe even if they are not stored directly on our servers.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Akbar Maulana will ensure that any person who is authorized by Reponime to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, Reponime undertakes to notify without undue delay and will provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Each time you are asked to fill out a form, in order to receive our newsletter or updates, you can cancel it at any time. In the case of comments, you are in control of maintaining or removing it from our website.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating to Akbar Maulana (Reponime) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Reponime will not sell, assign or distribute personal information without your consent, nor will it do so in the future without your consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.